My name is jessica rosales , i am 16 years-old and here's my experience with the deep web
my friends told me about this creepy side of the internet, as the curious brat i am, i wanted to see what information it holds. I was 12 years old at that time, and without anything better to do, i downloaded the Tor browser that my friends told me about. They did try to warn me about the sick things i will see. But i was already determined to do it. I opened up the browser and opened up a few websites, some was just ads and some was indecent videos of animals being crushed by women's feet ... I remember that i was laughing when my friends were trying to stop me.. i told myself that this is just for trolling and stupidity, but i taught wrong, i entered another website, it was pure black, a message popped-up saying " hi! welcome to the chat! ", as the stupid 12 year-old brat i was, i responded with " haha this must be a bot! Hi! whassup? :) " he replied "no this is not a bot, i am a living human being". i felt a little scared but still...
i replied with " oh hi! if your human, can you prove it? "
He did'nt respond after, i got bored, so i typed in again " you still there? hey! "
He replied with " i am a human jessica, and yes i'm still here "
How..how did he know my name?! no.. no this must be my friend,
"who are you?"
" that doesn't matter jessica, you have a pretty nice house you've got there "
I got scared, i didn't want to look out the window,
" your bluffing! "
I got shocked and scared, my hair started to raise, my body couldn't move because
he typed in my adress and posted a picture of my house
I quickly closed the website, ran to all the rooms and closed all the windows and doors.
I called 911. they told me to stay calm and wait 5 minutes,
i remember that time. i was scared, i was shaking, i had a knife with me.
relax... be calm... but i can't
I heard glass shatter, i heard footsteps downstairs... i was so scared i can hardly breathe.
Then i was relieved when i heard the sirens of police cars...
He's name was Thomas Wilson , he got arrested and imprisoned for 3 years. he was 35 years-old.
i can still remember that day clearly, let this be a lesson to not mess around the internet
my friends told me about this creepy side of the internet, as the curious brat i am, i wanted to see what information it holds. I was 12 years old at that time, and without anything better to do, i downloaded the Tor browser that my friends told me about. They did try to warn me about the sick things i will see. But i was already determined to do it. I opened up the browser and opened up a few websites, some was just ads and some was indecent videos of animals being crushed by women's feet ... I remember that i was laughing when my friends were trying to stop me.. i told myself that this is just for trolling and stupidity, but i taught wrong, i entered another website, it was pure black, a message popped-up saying " hi! welcome to the chat! ", as the stupid 12 year-old brat i was, i responded with " haha this must be a bot! Hi! whassup? :) " he replied "no this is not a bot, i am a living human being". i felt a little scared but still...
i replied with " oh hi! if your human, can you prove it? "
He did'nt respond after, i got bored, so i typed in again " you still there? hey! "
He replied with " i am a human jessica, and yes i'm still here "
How..how did he know my name?! no.. no this must be my friend,
"who are you?"
" that doesn't matter jessica, you have a pretty nice house you've got there "
I got scared, i didn't want to look out the window,
" your bluffing! "
I got shocked and scared, my hair started to raise, my body couldn't move because
he typed in my adress and posted a picture of my house
I quickly closed the website, ran to all the rooms and closed all the windows and doors.
I called 911. they told me to stay calm and wait 5 minutes,
i remember that time. i was scared, i was shaking, i had a knife with me.
relax... be calm... but i can't
I heard glass shatter, i heard footsteps downstairs... i was so scared i can hardly breathe.
Then i was relieved when i heard the sirens of police cars...
He's name was Thomas Wilson , he got arrested and imprisoned for 3 years. he was 35 years-old.
i can still remember that day clearly, let this be a lesson to not mess around the internet
Comments
Post a Comment